Sunday, October 05, 2008

i am going to write a book about walnuts

It will be 80% fiction probably.

I know what walnuts taste like. That is all I know about walnuts.

I bought 'Doo-Wop Gold Volume 1' on vinyl. I feel better.

The new TV on the Radio is immediately listenable. 'Stork and Owl' is nice. I should go back and listen to their last album. I never really got into it.

I think I am going to talk about my love/hate relationship with pitchforkmedia.com. It kind of hurts my brain so maybe next time.

I had pickles the other day on a sandwich and enjoyed them for the first time in my life. I am sorry I ever doubted pickles.

2 comments:

ryan said...

consciousness means we must choose

Gianni said...

I have a better idea. Not that you have to read it. But since you are, here's what I think. what I think.

I think you should learn braille and write a whole book about the color red for the blind.

(do they teach colors to the blind?)