Monday, October 20, 2008

yesterday for a few seconds i was afraid of being abducted by aliens and then i stopped being afraid and nothing happened

Fall Mixtape Series Volume 1, Disc 2

01. Portishead - Deep Water
02. The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat
03. Electrelane - After the Call
04. Times New Viking - My Head
05. GZA - I Gotcha Back
06. My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
07. Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945
08. Smog - Bloodflow
09. Xiu Xiu feat. Michael Gira - Under Pressure
10. Silver Jews - Trains Across the Sea
11. David Bowie - Sound and Vision
12. Why? - Gemini (Birthday Song)

This is like someone took cold candy corn and melted it over your scalp while you fell asleep in the back of a station wagon filled with decorated pine cones.

I am concerned by how much I love fall compared to summer. Starbucks makes a liquid/syrup that approximates the taste of pumpkin.

This morning at 4 am I had a little bit of ice on my windshield.

I am bringing flannel back into my life.

7 comments:

Alicia P. said...

i read your thingy on thunk. now i am reading your blog.

hello.

Shane Jones said...

my eyes are burning. i like this feeling.

Sabra Embury said...

You're really funny. I like you.

daniel spinks said...

hello.

i like this feeling too.

thank you.

ellen frances said...

last sentence - agreed

ellen frances said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellen frances said...
This comment has been removed by the author.